DJ Kanji has finally dropped a new mixtape dubbed Quarantine MixTape amid coronavirus pandemic that so far has claimed more than 180,000 lives across the globe.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, the virus cases have so far hit more than 2.5 million with at least over 700,000 people have recovered and over 180,000 deaths reported.
But also consider protecting yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow the advice provided by the professionals.
This mixtape is the one thing that everyone would be looking forward to despite the fact most counties across the world are under total lockdown.
But here is how you can prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- DJ Kanji drops Kenya Old School Throwback Mix-Tape
Avoiding unneeded visits to medical facilities allows healthcare systems to operate more effectively, therefore protecting you and others.